Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the products advertised on your site authentic brands?
- The size I need is not available, will it be restocked?
- Can I pay with a Cashier's Check or Money Order?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Is it safe to use my debit card online?
- Do you do back orders?
- Do you have a mail order catalog?
- Why should I sign up for your email newsletters?
- Do you charge sales tax on any items?
- Which Internet browsers do you recommend/support?
- What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies in my browser to shop at TagsWeekly.com?
- Can I combine multiple orders or add additional items to my order once it has been placed?
- How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- Do you price match?
- Why was the item in my shopping cart no longer available at checkout?
- Why is the sale item that I had in my shopping cart yesterday no longer on sale today?
- What are acceptable forms of payment?
- Do you sell factory seconds? Since you are an outlet that offers incredibly deep discounts, can I expect quality items?
- How do I unsubscribe from the TagsWeekly.com mailing list?
- How can I contact TagsWeekly.com for additional assistance?
- Does TagsWeekly.com offer coupons?
If you can't find the answer you're looking for here, contact us, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Q: Are the products advertised on your site authentic brands?
A: Yes! Everything TagsWeekly.com sells is sourced directly from major upscale retailers, major manufacturers or designers. (back to top)
Q: The size I need is not available, will it be restocked?
A: The vast majority of our inventory are closeouts, overstock, discontinued styles, and hard-to-find styles. Quantities are limited and the option of restocking is not readily available. It's our recommendation that when we stock something you like, place your order as soon as possible! (back to top)
Q: Can I pay with a Cashier's Check or Money Order?
A: No. At this time we are unable to accept Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. (back to top)
Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
A: Shopping at TagsWeekly.com is safe and secure and is protected by SSL encryption technology. (back to top)
Q: Is it safe to use my debit card online?
A: Yes. Please be aware that when you choose to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be placed on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you place your order. Once your transaction is complete, the amount of the transaction will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be removed. (back to top)
Q: Do you do back orders?
A: Due to our limited availability TagsWeekly.com is unable to do back orders. (back to top)
Q: Do you have a mail order catalog?
A: No, we do not have a physical catalog. At this time we have decided it best due to the limited availablity of products to only provide an online catalog. Our entire up-to-date product selection is made available. (back to top)
Q: Why should I sign up for your email newsletters?
Q: Do you charge sales tax on any items?
A: No. At this time we are not required by law to collect sales tax. (back to top)
Q: Which Internet browsers do you recommend/support?
A: We recommend Google Chrome. We also support Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 and above (for Windows users), or Safari (for Macintosh users). (back to top)
Q: What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies in my browser to shop at TagsWeekly.com?
A: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each website can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information, but instead use anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites.
Q: Can I combine multiple orders or add additional items to my order once it has been placed?
A: Unfortunately we are unable to combine multiple orders or add additional items to an order once it has been placed. We only have the ability to cancel orders and/or cancel selected item(s) before the order has been picked/shipped by the order fulfillment department. Once an order is canceled, it may take up to 24 hours before you are able to place a new order for the same items. Please note, if you cancel your order, you run the risk that your selected merchandise will be sold out of stock. (back to top)
Q: How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
A: Please contact TagsWeekly's Customer Service Team immediately should the need arise to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be aware that some orders are shipped immediately after they are ordered, and as a result, it may not be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order. (back to top)
Q: Do you price match?
A: No. We do not offer price matching at TagsWeekly.com. (back to top)
Q: Why was the item in my shopping cart no longer available at checkout?
A: The products on our site are live and reflect what is currently in stock at that moment. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your right to purchase that item. The item(s) you have placed in your cart are still available to all customers until you complete your purchase. Should this issue occur, you will receive a message within the shopping cart page informing you that the item is no longer available, and that you should remove it from your cart. (back to top)
Q: Why is the sale item that I had in my shopping cart yesterday no longer on sale today?
A: Your shopping cart will not secure sale prices for you. If you have placed an item in your cart that is on sale, the sale price will expire when the sale has run its coarse. We always recommend when you see something you like, place your orders as soon as possible! (back to top)
Q: What are acceptable forms of payment?
A: TagsWeekly.com currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal for all orders. (back to top)
Q: Do you sell factory seconds? Since you are an outlet that offers incredibly deep discounts, can I expect quality items?
A: We only buy first-quality products. All of our merchandise comes directly to us from the brand manufacturers or one of their authorized dealers. Some of our products were previously available for sale in a retail store or a catalog and may have been handled by their customers. In addition, since they are overstock/discontinued storestock they are sent back through the supply chain from their warehouse to ours. This may cause additional signs of handling.
The following are examples of minor imperfections that are possible, and will not be noted as flaws in the description:
- Item may display one or more price tags and/or stickers indicating multiple markdowns.
- May need to be washed or dry-cleaned before wearing due to handling or trying on in department stores. Examples: makeup/deodorant marks.
- Seam separations.
- Loose threads/beads/embellishments. If an item is missing embellishments/buttons but extra are included, we will not disclose this in the description. Missing beads/embellishments will be noted if item does NOT come with extra. If they are loose or come with extra we will not note this in the description.
- Small snags or runs.
- Cut or snipped tags to prevent returns back to the catalog company.
- Shoes/Handbags/Other items from Famous Catalog may have an "X" or "clipped" marked on bottom/inside to prevent returns back to the catalog company.
- We are not responsible for variances in certain materials such as silk, linen and other natural fabrics.
We stand behind all of our merchandise, so please contact us in the event you feel something you received has a defect. (back to top)
Q: How do I unsubscribe from the TagsWeekly.com mailing list?
Q: How can I contact TagsWeekly.com for additional assistance?
Q: Does TagsWeekly.com offer coupons?
A: Just about every day TagsWeekly.com offers special savings for all those brand names you desire! You can get your guilt-free fix for much less at TagsWeekly.com vs. your local department store. Sign up for our Daily Deals on Twitter @TagsWeekly, like us on Facebook and check out our newsletter for exclusive deals and special promotions! (back to top)